Friday 10 August 2012

Blast from the Past: Kelly Kapowski



Okay, so have not seen a single fashion blog that looks at retro fashion icons that has NOT looked at Kelly Kapowski, so I thought that I'd kick off the Blast from the Past segment with the beautiful Kelly Kapowski!
When I was little, and watched Saved by the Bell, I loved her. The thing is, I don't even remember what her personality was like, I just loved her as a character because she was gorgeous and dressed nice...I was shallow from an early age! The thing is, when I was doing my research for this segment, I was surprised at the kind of things she wore, and that she would not look out of place walking around my town today. The crop tops, the bralets, vertical stripes, high waisted jeans, printed jeans...If I saw her wearing any of the above outfits around the shops, I would think she dressed really nice (except outfit one, although I do love braces on shorts), and I actually ended up buying a couple of the items below, and I really want to get the bayside tigers jumper (left)! So here's a couple of outfits to contribute to a kelly kapowski look, only slightly updated!







1 comment:

  1. Kelly's clothes were sexy as hell. I remember getting painful erections bcause of seeing her in skimpy little flower print dresses that were so short and tight that it was impossible for her to uncross her legs wihout all the boys wanting to look at her panties.

    ReplyDelete