Friday 10 August 2012

Blast from the Past: Kelly Kapowski (continued)

I thought, because my post of Selena Gomez was so long, I'd keep the Kelly Kapowski post short and sweet, seeing as I didn't want you to hurt your scrolling fingers, so here's a quick little article on how to get your makeup like Kelly Kapowski. The main focus was on her skin. It's dewy, with a reasonable amount of blush, and her eyebrows are pencilled for definition. Her lips are quite a natural colour, but look shiny and moisturised, and she wears very little eye makeup besides quite neutral shades of eyeshadow. Here are the beauty products that I recommend to achieve her look (including my favourite hairspray to keep her gorgeous hair style in place!)







1. Revlon Photoready Foundation, £6.00 *
2. Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick in Pink Beach, £16.50
3. Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Brown, £2.00
4. L'OReal Elnett Satin Supreme Hold Hairspray, £4.00
5. EsteĆ© Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eyeshadow Base, £11.00
6. Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad in Spicy, £25.00
7. Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in Berry, £4.00


*All prices vary depending on store.

No comments:

Post a Comment