Friday 19 October 2012

LUST HAVE! Cheryl Cole's Shoe Range!


Okay, so these shoes are my latest lust must have! And I say must have because, for once in my life, I actually own one of my lust have, which are the shoes above called 'Jazzies', from Cheryl Cole's shoe range on stylistpick.com.
When I bought these there was no problems with sending, it was packaged neatly (they spend all day in the box if I'm not wearing them), it wasn't ridiculously expensive and, i'm not gonna lie, but I wasn't expecting much for the quality/appearance of the shoe, but the quality was gorgeous the stones were shining, and what I love most about is is that it looks like a cavewomens shoe, what with the animal print, the snakeskin, the bits of materials and the black stones, it looks like 'Mans first Wedge.' But it's gorgeous, the pictures really don't do it justice and I get so many compliments everytime I wear them.

(Above) ^^ 'Toffee Crumbles' - £50.00
*UPDATE* It's worth noting that since I originally planned this post two months ago, stylistpick have gotten rid of a lot of my favourite shoes, most of which were very reasonably priced, so now 'Jazzies', priced at £50, are the cheapest shoes! The price is always out of £50.00, £79.90 and £119.85, just thought that's worth noting!
So here are a few of my favourite picks (bear in mind that most of the shoes, such as 'Toasted Marshmallows' and 'Flying Saucers' look much nicer when actually on the feet)! To buy, go to http://www.stylistpick.com/cheryl-cole







No comments:

Post a Comment