Friday 19 October 2012

HOLA AMIGOS!

Hey, bloggers, sorry for my absence, I was spending time going back to my roots in la bella Espagna! I was there until the end of September, and then I had to get my internet sorted out for my new flat!
Spain is so gorgeous, every single time I go I'm still amazed by the beauty of the country. I will definitely be doing a Spanish themed post sometime soon, so stay tuned.

So, to apologies for the million years I was gone, so I've decided to post two features I planned (I planned these right before I left, so they are two months behind, so sorry if there is a lack of fashion forward-ness!)

Oh and btw OMG MOMENT! Professional glamour puss (well, she's not much of an actress is she?) Megan Fox has announced the birth of her baby boy, Noah. Congratulations Megan!

Lots of love,

Bella xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment